Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: London
Job Title: Inside Sales Team Leader
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Who are we?
Croner-i provides advice & online information for Accountancy firms, Finance teams, Tax advice, HR & Health and Safety via online content platforms. Our clients have access to cutting edge, expertly written commentary, source materials, legislation, and online tools. Croner-i is a fast-paced high growth tech-business built on strong publishing foundations, providing industry leading conten
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a confident, “hands on” proven, team leader. You will be part of a thriving fast paced sales department working in our London office that is responsible for the generation of online demonstrations for our digital services. This is a critical role for the business to sustain and build on its incredible sales success.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in managing an outbound telephone-based Sales or Customer Service Team, driving quality and a strong performance in a targeted and dynamic environment. You should not be afraid to challenge the team and should be a confident decision maker. Experience of working in a b2b environment is desirable, although not essential. A pro-active approach to management, coaching, pipeline & campaign planning and driving revenue are a must!
* Recruiting, training, coaching and managing a high performing telesales team of up to 15 individuals
* Developing & managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads
* To provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales figures and MI
* To regularly walk the sales floor to drive activity and performance and KPIs
* Manipulate sales data to maximise opportunity
* Campaign management
* To continuously seek to improve sales performance through monitoring all leads, conversions and sales actively
* To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team.
* Hold morning sales team meetings
What you Bring to the Team
* Track record of managing a telephone-based sales department
* Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business
* Ability to influence and liaise with all levels up to Directors
* A consultative sales approach.
* Present sales figures to senior management
* Identify opportunities to improve sales performance
* Adapt quickly to change and embrace challenging sales targets
Why join us
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Croner-I as the market leader in online content. Croner-i have a fantastic reputation with a fast-growing client base. We have aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond. You’d be joining our organisation at an incredibly exciting time.
The Croner-i office has amazing views of the city, it is extremely fast-paced and very busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude.