Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Insight Analyst
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
In this varied role, you will report to the Head of Client Engagement and support the Client Experience team managing customer feedback, research and insight, to ensure we are meeting our client’s ever-evolving needs.
Here at PBS, we are obsessed with our customer’s needs, wants and expectations. This is a great role for someone wanting to progress a career in customer insight and analytics. As this role is highly administrative, we are looking for someone with high attention to detail who loves solving problems and turning data into actionable insights.
* Support with the setup, running of client engagement projects.
* Manage customer feedback strategy, including the management of customer surveys and digital feedback platforms: Feefo, Trust pilot, Google.
* Summarise key findings of projects, create engaging and compelling stories, with a clear focus on actionable insight.
* Stay well connected to our customers, markets and competitors, playing an active role in growing our knowledge and identifying areas of research and insight.
* Form part of a cross-functional team dedicated to identifying customer problems and making recommendations on business initiatives and service improvements.
* Take a proactive and passionate interest in the wider business and spot opportunities for further insight.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the organisation’s overall business objectives.
What you Bring to the Team
* Prior experience of gathering customer insight, either client- or agency-side, is an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
* Proven track record of excelling in fast-paced environments with a wide and varying set of priorities.
* Excellent organisational skills essential; project management experience desirable.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Track record of story-telling and creating visualisations to engage audiences in your insights.
* Confidence to speak up and give an opinion based on insight and challenge existing assumptions.
* Ability to summarise information simply and engagingly.
* Numerate; comfortable analysing data.
* Excellent communications skills with the ability to influence others.
* A self-starter who can think and work proactively.