Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Local Government
Contact Name: Anton Blades
Job Location: London
Job Title: Interim Organisational Development Lead
Job Salary: £20 - £23 Per Hour
My client is a large organisation who are going through an exciting period of change. You will be leading the process and ensuring the organisation goes through a smooth transition!
We are for someone who has experience of implementing leadership and management competencies and will they lead on our equality, diversity and inclusion agenda. Working from home.
About the Job
The postholder will coordinate and support the work of the Organisational Development Team to deliver the objectives of the Workforce Strategy. To work with managers and Business Partners to improve organisational effectiveness and drive cultural change. The role will line manage the OD team and provide support to the workforce strategy board.
This is what we need you to do…
* Build and maintain a professional team approach to OD and training, acting as mentor and coach to other team members, HR colleagues and to clients.
* Gain respect and establish positive working relationships with leaders & senior managers to facilitate effective people management within services and client organisations.
* Lead on the procurement process for contracts that come under the OD and training function.
* Use management information and business relevant metrics to deliver cultural change.
* Ensure effective measurement of OD and training interventions, including their impact and effectiveness.
* Lead on the development and implementation of employee engagement and staff surveys.
* Assist in the delivery of the organisation’s Workforce Equality Plan.
* Function as ‘lead professional’ within the OD Advisors Group.