Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Local Government
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Interim Procurement Manager - IT (PCR 2015)
Job Salary: £375 - £400 Per Day
“” x3 roles”” One of London’s largest councils have multiple interim contract positions to support the organisation through a time of aggressive transformation in the IT and Digital space.
These contract are initially 3 months in length, but likely to be extended to support the needs. You will be involved in and managing the full range of IT, using government frameworks to partner with key stakeholders and executing some interesting projects. You will also have previous experience in either following, previously OJEU, or current Public Contract Regulations and following the process.
Please note – this role requires previous experience using: G-Cloud
* Support the business on implementing some key technology projects.
* Advise new supplier sourcing opportunities, using market knowledge for you category.
* Continuously try to improve service or cost improvements, from short to longer term.
* Define, improve and implement category strategies, working with your key business partners.
* Minimise risk, by understanding the business needs and re-negotiating contracts where appropriate.
* Look to improve processes and team policies when suitable.
* Conduct full procurement activity; drafting RFx, contract award to re-negotiations.
* Ideally have IT or indirect procurement experience.
* Public procurement is of preference but not essential.