Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: FMCG
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Interim Procurement Manager - IT Software & Digital
Job Salary: £645 - £650 Per Day
Job Start Date:
**PLEASE NOTE – MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE” paying £650 per day, inside IR35 – flexible on rate if needed!
The role will mostly be fully remote, with the occasional day throughout the assignment, if necessary This is working for a truly household FMCG brand, based in Central London to work on some immediate, complex IT procurement projects focusing on Software, SaaS and Digital.
You will be supporting the current technology procurement on a number of sourcing projects through a very exciting time of business. This will consist of fresh roll-outs, re-aligning contracts and revisiting current areas od spend for improvement
Role, responsibilities and experience required:
* End to end procurement process, sourcing to negotiating existing contracts
* Preferable areas of IT Software, Saas, Digital, Technology, Payments systems etc..
* Strategic level, dealing with CIO, CTO and IT Directors
* Dealing with Tier 1 suppliers
* Cover any sub-category within IT/IS/Technology
* Be able to hit the ground running from day 1
* Roll out some business bespoke IT projects
* Identify new potential suppliers and advising internal technology stakeholders
* Must have broad multi industry experience, covering a broad range of IT category projects