Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Internal Recruiter
Job Salary: £25000 - £27000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our Client who are a trusted health and wellbeing network who have been making a positive difference in over 13 million lives, in their search to add a new Talent Partner to their team. Our client offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme on the market, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual to come into the business and be responsible for sourcing and interviewing candidates for entry level roles and managing the relationship with an external recruitment provider. The successful candidate will support the growth of the business and will oversee the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish, coordinating offers of employment, approving employment contracts and managing the onboarding process.
Day-to-Day Recruitment Responsibilities:
* To be a ‘brand ambassador’ when dealing with potential candidates, always embracing our company values.
* Directly sourcing entry level roles with a salary of up to £23,000 per annum
* Conducting telephone interviews for all shortlisted applicants and employee referrals
* Scheduling all final interviews including for agency when required
* Ensuring that both candidates and stakeholders receive a first-class experience throughout the recruitment process.
* Support managers with final interviews
* Observe final interviews and provide feedback to hiring managers
* Manage the day-to-day relationship with agencies and support by providing job specs and interview availability
* Review and approve all employment contracts with the support from the People & Coordination Manager
* Monitor agency performance and success rate by collating a weekly MI
* Work closely with the Workforce Planning team to coordinate shifts for new counselling vacancies and ensure Portfolio are always kept up to date
* Provide new employees with their first day information and Covid office guidance
* Support with the running of the induction for all new starters
* Conducting the ‘Welcome’ presentation for the induction
* Process the Employee of Month and send the successful winners to Marketing
* Process and collate the monthly Engagement Pulse Survey results
* Respond to all employee reviews on Glassdoor
In order to be considered for the role, it is essential that you have;
* Experience working within a recruitment or HR function
* Proven track record of working to deadlines
* Confidence in speaking with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
* Highly organised with the ability or manage a busy workload.
* Profit Share Scheme
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Christmas Bonus after 3 years
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years