Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: IT Procurement Manager (6 month - WFH)
Job Salary: £50000 - £56000 Per Annum
A global media and Events company have an urgent and immediate requirement, fixed term contract starting at 6 months to support the business to getting a hold, reviewing an re-negotiating their key IT contracts and suppliers.
Category/sub-category exposure: Software and Saas (mostly), but also a range of other Technology categories.
Role and responsibilities:
* Supporting the existing procurement team, focusing on the entire IT Category for the group.
* Advise new supplier sourcing opportunities, using market knowledge for you category.
* Continuously try to improve service or cost improvements, from short to longer term.
* Define, improve and implement category strategies, working with your key business partners.
* Minimise risk, by understanding the business needs and re-negotiating contracts where appropriate.
* Look to improve processes and team policies when suitable.
* Conduct full procurement activity; drafting RFx, contract award to re-negotiations.
Experience and requirements:
* SME in IT procurement, ideally Software or Saas.
* Preferable to have had experience in some different industries.
* Experience in influencing stakeholders at all levels to improve strategic procurement.
* Full end to end procurement, and all counterparts included.
* Confident and capable in managing senior business stakeholders.
* Worked in a heavy workload, fast pace and able to change with prompt demand.
* MCIPS qualification is a reference.