Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: FMCG
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: Bedfordshire
Job Title: IT Procurement Manager (FTSE 100)
Job Salary: £55000 - £70000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
x2 IT Procurement Manager roles working for a global and FTSE listed company that is investing millions of £s into technology across existing usage and some truly innovative ideas.
The organisation currently has a class procurement function across other categories, the function is grounded and very bought into within the business, who have invested into expanding the team and aligning the whole company IS spend in one centralised team. This will have wide exposure across: Software, Digital, Hardware, Telco, services, Apps, Data centre, Hosting, infrastructure and Saas.
Perm: £60,000 to £65,000 + £5k car, 30% bonus, benefits & FTC: £55,000 to £60,000 (6 months) + bonus and benefits
Roles and responsibilities:
* Support and report into the Head of IT Procurement
* Conduct end to end procurement focusing on the company’s global and local IT spend.
* A large focus of the role will be aimed at building lasting relationships with suppliers.
* Negotiate new and existing contracts for best value for the business.
* Source new suppliers for best value, with up-most efficiency.
* Work within a close team , but take on projects autonomously, full responsibility of supplier selection.
* Manage stakeholders at all levels – business leads to executive level.
* Challenge stakeholders across the business with your own technical and previous experience.
* Must have extensive IT/IS procurement experience.
* Proven wins and achievements, in relative sized projects.
* End-to-end procurement experience, strong SRM/VM experience essential.
* Must be able to fit into a team and work well in that environment.
* Very confident in negotiating any level of stakeholder.
* Able to build effective and lasting relationships internally and externally.
* Willing to fully commit to the role and company throughout this exciting time of change.
* Degree educated or MCIPS would be advantage, not essential.