Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Junior Account Manager
Job Salary: £21000 - £23000 Per Annum
Do you have exceptional customer service and account management skills? Are you looking to join a company that will support your growth and development? My client are a market-leading and award-winning HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety Consultancy looking to hire an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join their busy Client Experience team. You will be required to deliver world class care to exceed our clients’ expectations and provide support to our ever-growing client base across Great Britain.
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our Client Retention team. Become the first point of contact for any requests to cancel, focusing on exploring the best options to retain clients whilst achieving and delivering excellence in service. Looking at themes and trends which can utilised to improve the client journey.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Client Experience Account Manager:
* To be the key person for receiving client’s contract cancellation requests.
* To review and identify the best solution to retain the client.
* To ensure that all client service issues whether verbal or written are resolved by First Contact Resolution wherever possible.
* To ensure that non FCR client service issues are logged in order to be investigated by appropriate internal staff.
* All in time cancellations that are within the last 12 months (6 months on a 1-year deal) are referred to the Retention Specialist to contact in the first instance (exceptions will be where the company has or is ceasing to trade and there is confirmation that there will be no business remaining)
* To understand all client databases and systems in order to adequately investigate and respond to the client.
* Review of client cancellation requests issues in order to produce a weekly report on cancellations.
* To ensure that all client cancellations are processed by Finance
* The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job Goals and Metrics:
* To ensure that all client cancellation requests are dealt with professionally, courteously
* Average of 15 cancellation requests per day
* 99%+ requests contacted within 24 hours
* All client telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the departmental standards.
What you Bring to the Team?
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.