Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: London
Job Title: Junior Client Retention Specialist
Job Salary: £20000 - £23000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Salary: Basic salary of £23,000, rising to £24,000 after 6 months OTE £30,000 +
Do you have a strong client facing or customer service background?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
You will be responsible for retaining customers and maximising sales opportunities. This role is ideal for somebody with a sales and/or customer service background, who is looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-growing and vibrant organisation.
This role is crucial to the retention of our customers and ensuring that we resolve problems the right way, first time.
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our Retentions Team.
To become the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised and finding a resolution to keep the client as a member of your client portfolio.
* Understanding customer issues and proactively identify solution
* Achieving and exceeding customer retention targets
* Responding to customers in a timely and professional manner within SLA targets
* Working as part of a team to manage and maintain a customer base of over 20,000 businesses
* Collaborating across all teams to resolve customer issues
* Matching products and pricing with customer needs
* Renewals of customer contracts to prevent loss to competitors
* Supporting our customers with business growth through the promotion of technical solutions
* Delivering a fantastic customer experience.
* Making outbound telephone contact with customer who cancel subscriptions and retain them as customers
* Having excellent product knowledge
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for a colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their career.