Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Job Salary: £20000 - £21000 Per Annum
Our client is the fastest growing EAP provider in the industry and they have already had some great achievements, they were voted best place to work last year and their vision is to help everybody live healthier and happier lives.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will work as part of the internal creative function and Marketing team, act as a visual brand guardian, working across print and digital platforms to ensure consistency across all Marketing activity. This role is integral to supporting various departments across the business by driving prospect activity and supporting client communications. This role supports the Digital Design Specialist.
The key objective of the Junior Graphic Designer role is the creation of offline and online design to support the wider marketing team.
The role includes producing on-brand assets for a range of channels, across a range of mediums, including:
* Email marketing
* Print & digital promotional materials
* Social media assets
* Sponsorship asset design
* Marketing banners
* Video & animation production
The role offers a great opportunity for a creative individual to be part of an efficient and dynamic creative team, with real possibilities to share innovative ideas and see them through to execution.
There are huge upskilling opportunities with this role, and we are committed to supporting learning & development.
Day-To-Day Responsibilities as a Junior Graphic Designer:
* Creation of social media assets
* Management of marketing materials to ensure they are up-to-date and adhering to brand guidelines
* Creation of monthly client webinar – audio editing, video production
* Support the team’s digital communication – designing and coding required emails and landing pages across sales, customer retention and engagement campaigns
* Maintain these digital assets as required to ensure they are up-to-date and adhering to brand guidelines
* Support in the delivery of materials for any events, advertising, or other promotional activity
* Acting as internal agency – providing consultancy, ideas and assets as required
* Undertake research to understand prospect and current clients, the overall market, and competitors to shape messaging and materials accordingly
* Explore new techniques and keep up to date with new approaches with the intent of strengthening the Health Assured design offering
* All other tasks deemed necessary by management
Essential Skills and Competencies
* Skilled in using the Adobe Creative Suite, primarily: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro
* Experience of offline and online graphic design
* Ability to produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment
* High attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage multiple projects
* A team player, willing to contribute and support other colleagues in the department.
* Customer focused (internal and external)
* Good problem-solving skills and willingness to proactively make suggestions for improvements
Desirable Skills and Competencies:
* Professional design experience working in a B2B environment
* Video and audio production experience
* Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS