Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Job Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a creative superstar to add to their team! The leading UK’s Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, who provide a service to 28,000 Client’s daily business operations are on the hunt.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team. Now in our 40th year, we provide professional services and support to small businesses across the UK. We know what small businesses need, and our services go above and beyond employment law and HR to cover health & safety management, insurance, employee wellbeing, and much more!
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, working with our wider design team, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the delivery of all our internal and external graphic design across a diverse yet consistent project workload across all products and services. You will deliver first-class design to support the visionary delivery of our marketing campaigns, both internally and externally.
* Collaborate closely with our Graphic Designer, honing your skills in design, branding, UX and digital graphic design across a wide variety of projects.
* Interpret and understand project briefs and output requirements.
* Deliver high-quality creative concepts.
* Manage amendments and artwork in accordance to feedback from the wider marketing team and internal stakeholders.
* Contribute to the development of our brand, inclusive of updates and development of the brand guidelines.
* Act as a brand guardian to deliver a consistent output across all projects.
* 1 years’ experience of working in a creative or marketing team, agency or client side.
* Degree in graphic design or similar would be beneficial.
* A passion for creativity, always thinking out of the box to bring new ideas to improve and develop the brand.
* High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud platforms, inclusive of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Open to feedback to continuously learn and improve on project deliverables.
* Ability to work autonomously effectively on own initiative within the team in a fast-paced environment.
* Skills in animation and illustration are desirable but not essential, however a dedicated willingness to learn, develop and grow is highly valued.