Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Junior Salesforce Administrator
Job Salary: £23000 - £25000 Per Annum
Peninsula is the leading UK’s Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, providing an integral service to our 40,000+ client base that continues to grow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Software Delivery department as a junior Salesforce Administrator within our Salesforce Team. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual who will understand the goals and objectives of our Sales division and will be the first line of support for our Salesforce application. The role will work within the Salesforce Team to ensure our users are able to carry out the activities they need to in Salesforce.
This position opens plenty of opportunities within the software team and the wider Peninsula group. Developing Salesforce configuration skills and, optionally, development skills are encouraged as well as the ability to define evolving requirements.
This role offers plenty of options for career progression, such as becoming a solution builder or business analyst within the Salesforce team or into other roles within Software Delivery. As one of the user-facing roles, there could also be opportunities to expand with the business, as knowledge of how the business operates is gained.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
* Be the first point of contact for our users when they are having problems using Salesforce.
* Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 300+ users.
* Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, internal system audits, and preparation for upgrades.
* Work with the team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
What you Bring to the Team:
* Enthusiasm in learning more about Salesforce and plan to undertake salesforce certification in the future.
* Team player with strong communication abilities.
* A passion for always providing the best possible service.
What we can offer you:
* Flexible working available.
* Fantastic workplace in Manchester city centre.
* Working with talented people with opportunities to always learn.
* Dynamic fast paced environment.
* Commercially driven and successful.
* No boundaries to personal development.