Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job Salary: £35000 - £37000 Per Annum
OTE £60k+; Our client is the UK’s fastest growing Employee Assistance Programme (won best place to work award 2021!) are looking for a Key Account Manager to manage a portfolio of 100 corporate clients via face-to-face meetings and telephone. Client satisfaction and retention is a priority to our business and the fundamental requirement of this role is to actively engage with clients to ensure that they are receiving a proactive and responsive service that exceeds their expectations.
Key Responsibilities as a Key Account Manager:
* As a key account manager you will be responsible for your own portfolio of up to £1.2m
* Developing and nurturing your accounts to ensure client understanding.
* Support with promotion through effective client communications while identifying further revenue opportunities.
* Day to day management of your portfolio via quarterly review meetings, presentations, client events, negotiating renewal terms, liaising with intermediary, partnership and direct clients.
* This is predominately a home/field based role however you will be required in the Head Office in Manchester on occasions.
* Profit Share Scheme
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Christmas Bonus after 3 years
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years
* Death in Service
* Access to their own EAP
If you have experience in managing key accounts and are looking for a role in a forward thinking, innovative and fast-growing business they will want to see you! The successful key account manager will have experience in a field based account management and sales, upselling, cross selling and contract renewal negotiations in a consultative and fast paced environment. Apply now! It would suit a candidate that has worked for a similar business or in management consulting, finance, legal, health and well-being.