Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Lead Bid Writer
Job Salary: £24000 - £27000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our Client who are a trusted health and wellbeing network who have been making a positive difference in over 13 million lives, in their search to add a Lead Bid Writer to their team. Our client offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme on the market, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
We are looking for a driven, hard-working candidate with strong communication, written and oral skills with a desire to pursue excellence in a career with our client. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the business produces consistently high quality, relevant bids and proposals on time in line with the core values of the business. The ability to produce accurate, tailored, highly profession documents with engaging content in line with business needs is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop in a professional healthcare environment with excellent progression opportunities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Drafting high quality tender and proposal responses for clients across the public, private and charity sectors for complex, high value opportunities.
* Proof reading and editing the wider team’s bids, offering critical and insightful analysis.
* Monitoring and mentoring the team, identifying areas of learning and development through quality checks and bid feedback.
* Help the Head of Bid Management build and support a motivated and cohesive team, providing additional leadership and support to colleagues and peers.
* Support the Bid and Commercial Manager and wider team in developing a bid strategy for each operating sector.
* Converting existing client intelligence and market research into compelling themes for the wider team providing coaching where required.
* Working with key internal stakeholders on the development and innovation of our services in line with client requirements.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Measurable experience in a bidding or proposal environment.
* Strong communication, written and oral skills, with experience of proof-reading and a high attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects, maintaining and excellent standard of work at all times.
* Ability to take full ownership of tasks, be dynamic and driven with the ability to work confidently both independently or as part of a team.
* Commerciality and an interest in developing strong business acumen.
* Degree education is essential with achievement of at least a 2:1 (Degree in a relevant field is desirable, e.g. English, Psychology, Business)
* Experience in the health care, counselling or wellbeing market is desirable.