Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Legal Administrator
Job Salary: £18000 - £18500 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Legal Support Assistant.
We are looking for a driven, motivated candidate with strong administration experience. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Legal team, prioritising workforce optimisation of Legal Services case processing and to prioritise workforce optimisation of Executives and Consultants workloads in accordance with guidelines.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* To capture all Legal Services cases.
* To log all cases in UniPass/ SuccessFlow.
* To check client’s details are correct.
* To check, for litigation cases, that Respondent name is correct.
* To conduct a client contract review – including contract period, payments check and activity on Companies House.
* Allocation of case to Executive and Consultant.
* Allocation notification by e-mail.
* Introductory e-mail to client
* On record e-mail to Employment Tribunal, claimant and ACAS (Early Conciliation cases).
* Sending Workforce Planning tasks.
* Saving correspondence to Sharepoint.
* Digital file generation and transfer to Executive.
* All client telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the company standards.
* Field Consultants diaries contain the required number of daily appointments.
* All client appointments are made in line with the Diary Booking Guidelines.
* All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required company standards.
* Meet departmental and Company protocols and KPIs.
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
* Microsoft Office proficient.