Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Marketing Automation Manager
Job Salary: £45000 - £65000 Per Annum
We are currently seeking to appoint an Marketing Automation Manager – Marketo to join a growing and fast-paced sales. marketing and events team, working in vibrant offices in Blackfriars, London. Work in collaboration with our Events Manager and Digital Marketing Managers to achieve our short-term as well as long term goals. A very exciting time, this is an important role which will help shape our digital vision for our lead generation processes. With fantastic office perks, we’re the perfect place for high achievers to grow and thrive.
We are looking for a key person to take control of building out our digital marketing platforms including our prospect learning hub, events Ecommerce pages and be responsive to our Partners, events, sales and marketing campaigns by building quality lead generation mechanisms such as landing pages, emails etc
The role will play a key part in the online acquisition growth plans and the ideal candidate will have the desire to work in a supportive environment where a driven personality will succeed. They should strive to continually improve results and be able to thrive in a friendly working environment with a desire to share new ideas and work hard towards common goals. We’re looking for a creative problem-solver who is hard-working and self-motivated to deliver multiple automation campaigns across our group companies to prospects and clients.
Key Responsibilities as an Marketing Automation Manager:
* Reporting to Chief Growth Officer and Head of Sales Enablement to initially focus on growing lead generation across all sides of the business using Events and Webinar as primary KPI
* Embed within Sales and Marketing Team’s, Events and webinar function
* Setup of assets such as landing pages, email templates, sign up forms via Marketo
* Improve and make digital efficiencies to our customer journey from sign up to follow up
* Build our prospect learning hub on our website to ensure that we have one site where we can store our digital events, webinars, other downloads and video content
* Enhance and build new and existing Events platform including Ecommerce applications
* Mapping data captured in forms to Salesforce then reporting business performance in Salesforce
* To work alongside our Salesforce function to instil best practice data labelling, data management across campaigns and reporting
* Influence design of company website to incorporate prospect learning hub and promotion of events and seminars
* Work with marketing to create and deliver fast responsive email campaigns in line with government legislation changes
* Work to briefs but be experienced enough to reshape briefs towards most effective solution
What you bring to the team
* Understanding of Data flow from first touch to conversion within Sales team
* B2B Experience
* Previous experience in Marketing automation using Marketo and Salesforce
* Understanding of primary digital marketing channels particularly Social Media
* Stakeholder management
* Analytical and detail orientated.
* Excellent time management, and ability to meet deadlines.