Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Dublin (City, ROI)
Job Title: Marketing Automation Specialist
Job Salary: €40000 - €50000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client in their search for a Marketing Automation Specialist to add to their team! The leading UK’s Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, who provide a service to 28,000 Client’s daily business operations are on the hunt.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our growing marketing team, working in our vibrant office in Dublin. With fantastic office perks, Peninsula is the perfect place for high achievers to grow and thrive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for applying best practices to the development and execution of email marketing campaigns using our marketing automation software. You will maximise new business and retention oppurtunities to promote and position Peninsula as the market leader in providing HR, employment law, and health & safety support services to small businesses across Ireland.
* Work collaboratively with the marketing team in Dublin to plan and deliver enhanced email marketing campaigns and programs (e.g., email nurture campaigns, webinars, events, gated and ungated content) that educate and drive remarkable results from prospects and existing customers.
* Oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, automation set up, performance and optimisation, list management, A/B testing and reporting.
* Design and execute effective list segmentation strategies. Build audience lists that enable automation touchpoints for audiences across specific market segments, industries, etc.
* Integrate campaign activity with our CRM (Salesforce) to improve quality of information for our sales team.
* Build landing pages and forms to support the overall campaigns, retention, and drive demand and lead generation.
* Audit legacy email campaigns, identifying strengths and weaknesses.
* Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree.
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience with email and marketing automation (preferably using Marketo).
* Experience with building landing pages and marketing automation campaigns.
* Experience with testing and ensuring emails and landing pages are optimised across all devices.
* Experience with Google Analytics and dedicated email reporting tools
* Experience in a B2B marketing role
* Digital Marketing qualification
* Experience using a CRM system e.g., Salesforce