Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Marketing Campaigns Manager
Job Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
* This is a fantastic opportunity to join a disruptive and quickly growing SaaS brand based in Manchester.
* Do you want to join a company who understands the power of an ambitious marketing team in driving revenue?
* If you want to fast-track your marketing career within B2B/SaaS demand generation, read on!
As Demand Generation Manager you will play a crucial role in the growth of our B2B marketing:
Through the development and execution of data-driven multi-channel marketing campaigns you will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify target audiences, optimise marketing funnels, and implement strategies that drive qualified leads, conversions, sales and revenue growth.
You will be resilient and passionate, with an analytical mindset, have creative problem-solving skills and a deep understanding of digital marketing channels and tactics.
* Reporting to the leadership team
* Responsible for demand generation strategy to achieve growth.
* Implementation of the marketing plan / AB testing and experimenting creatively to get quick results.
* Autonomous role with later opportunity to grow the team.
* Working closely with Sales / Product teams
Hands-on role focussing entirely on improving the number of MQLs and SQLs. This role is ideal for a growth-minded marketer experienced in targeting SME and middle market companies. It requires someone hands-on, creative, and focused on outcomes, who will be responsible for campaign ROI and tracking the data analytics of marketing. You will also be responsible for identifying the most attractive business opportunities and developing the right marketing approaches to unlock them.
Day to Day
* Open-minded and creative, able to create thumb-stopping demand generation campaigns to meet business goals.
* Commercial mindset with a proven track record of delivering demand generation initiatives.
* Self-starting and curious – full of new ideas to try.
* Outstanding attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
* Superb written and verbal communication skills
* Analytical mindset, autonomous, and motivated to build demand generation marketing plans and execute them.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
* Enjoy working in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment.
* Managing end to end multi-channel marketing campaigns
* B2B Marketing focussed on demand generation.
* B2B growth-based marketing
* Experience of full range of digital marketing techniques
* Proven ability to hit measurable targets.
* Relevant Marketing qualification e.g. CIM