Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Salary: £38000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Reporting in the Head of Digital Growth and feeding into the wider marketing functions, the Marketing Manager will have a wide range of duties and responsibility, from the branding, design and maintenance of collateral, to assisting the wider digital teams to drive key campaign activity in our acquisition and retention plans for Croner.
The role is a full mix position, covering all areas of the marketing activity for the business, with support and knowledge on running digital marketing campaigns as well as more traditional marketing tasks.
* Be the Peninsula brand ambassador and promoter of the brand.
* Supporting the development of compelling marketing collateral including case studies, thought leadership, product fact sheets, presentations, and multimedia materials.
* Management of the Peninsula UK media buying campaign and agency relationship, always looking to review and improve upon previous results and insight to drive future spend and activity.
* Complete bi-annual competitor analysis reviews, highlighting key findings and driving Peninsula’s future initiatives and activity to remain market leader and a step ahead of our direct competitors. Any findings will also be used to enhance our existing sales journey and automation processes in place.
* You will understand the landscape in which our services exist, including any client, competitor, legal, technological, and social changes, making sure business opportunities are not lost.
* Analyse the types of customer that Croner wants to target how to attract them. Develop ideas to drive marketing initiatives for Croner to better serve the customers we already have.
* Working alongside wider business functions, you will analyse client and prospect behaviour, regularly feeding findings into the wider marketing team so email and advertising campaigns are planned accordingly.
* Knowledge and understanding of the key social media platforms, helping ensure both organic and paid social activity is integrated into wider marketing channels and campaign activity.
* Understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks.
* Work alongside the Croner automation and content teams to build and deliver a campaign testing schedule, using findings to improve upon previous quarter results.
* Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to monitor web analytics and how results can influence email and social activity.
* Be the central marketing point for sharing key insight to the wider marketing functions, to help drive future activity and focus through an integrated approach.
* You must be comfortable analysing data to inform your next strategic decision and acting pragmatically when implementing your marketing.
* Managing the weekly marketing request list and organising the design team’s workload.
* Management of internal communications, including Inside Croner, partnerships and the promotion of internal corporate events, liaising with internal client facing teams.
* Line management of graphic designer and marketing assistant.