Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Mental Health Administrator
Job Salary: £19500 - £21000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our Client who are a trusted health and wellbeing network who have been making a positive difference in over 13 million lives, in their search to add an Administrator to their team. Our client offers the most comprehensive employee assistance programme on the market, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public, and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
The role requires you to ensure high levels of professional and company standards (Value, Integrity, Excellence and Respect) whilst working in a therapeutic environment, adhering to internal and client KPI’s and SLA’s. The case management administration team manage the counselling cases, ensuring cases processed efficiently, whilst also maintaining our external affiliate network compliance.
To work as part of the case management team, meeting objectives of matching counselling cases in line with current KPIs, and ensuring the ongoing case management of all structured counselling referrals. To assist the clinical support manager in any general administration task. To monitor the journey of the matching process, to ensure the external affiliate network are complying to our contractual KPIs.
Day To Day Responsibilities
* Ensure all counselling cases are matched within 48 working hours and session confirmations are received within 12 working hours
* To monitor, mentor and ensure the affiliate network are working in line with Health Assured clinical governance and embracing short-term workplace counselling
* Ensure we hold accurate records for our in-house and affiliate network counsellors, updating system maps and databases when required
* Effectively monitor risk cases in accordance with Health Assured risk policy
* To manage and arrange training sessions, liaising with external companies to meet their needs and ensure this is implemented successfully
* To assist the Clinical Support Manager with additional sessions request
* Work on other projects as Health Assured reasonably requests.
* Ensure all individual and team KPIs are adhered to on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
* To maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with any cases, or sensitive information obtained as part of the role
* Answering telephone calls and dealing with general departmental enquiries when required
* Work on other projects as Health Assured reasonably requests
Essential Skills And Competencies
* Experience in Data entry, scheduling, and diary management
* Track record of meeting and exceeding KPI’s and targets and a desire to instil the same behaviours into the team
* Ability to engage clients, colleagues and management via telephone, face to face or written communications
* High level of organisation skills, ability to work to tight deadlines, targets, and complete project work to a consistently high standard
* High level of detail and accuracy
Why join our team?
this is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. the office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So, if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at health assured.