Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: London
Job Title: Mental Health Advisor
Job Salary: £33000 - £35000 Per Annum
To produce clinical reports with a specific focus on early intervention that meet service level standards, quality audit criteria and individual key performance indicators. Full details of KPIs will be provided separately. To provide advice/support to employees and employers on complex matters which facilitate an employee’s rehabilitation back to work after a short period of sick leave due to stress/anxiety related absence. To provide advice and signpost employees with medical or health related issues.
To provide professional advice to employers and employees about health and work issues and ensuring integration with business practices. To provide expert commercially focused advice with a high level of focus on service delivery and customer satisfaction.
Day To Day Responsibilities as a Mental Health Advisor:
* Able to assess an employee’s functionality and produce a quality report within the allocated timeframe.
* Signpost employees to relevant organisations / materials to assist with their recovery.
* Ensure operational efficiency of the Occupational Health function by completing medical information calls, triage, advice calls etc.
* Attendance at Occupational Health team meetings as required, which will include taking part in presentations to ensure that current information and knowledge is shared with your team members to support continued professional development.
* Responding to client queries in a timely manner with the overall aim of achieving a satisfactory solution or clarification where required
* Adhere to ISO approved policies and procedures to ensure that quality and compliance is always maintained.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
* Either a specialist degree or a Diploma in Occupational Health.
* Current Licence (preferably Part 3 of Register) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
* High level of computer literacy and able to demonstrate high level of attention to detail.
* Page | 2 – Health Assured – JD OHA – Early Intervention Specialist – v1 April 22 – Company Confidential ©
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* Required to have excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work and meet
Desirable Skills and Competencies:
* Have proven experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and have
* proficient IT skills.
* To always maintain a positive attitude and be able to work as part of a busy team.
Why Join our team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So, if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Health Assured.