Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Office Administrator
Job Salary: £18000 - £20000 Per Annum
Looking to start a career in Administration with potential for progression and growth?! APPLY NOW!!! This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a £350million vibrant company with incredible growth plans. They have won many awards such as the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2021’. We are currently working alongside one of the UKs longest leading information resource business for tax and accounting and HR and compliance Professionals. They are part of a Global Group that have a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing.
We are seeking an Administrator to work within our Finance and Underwriting department providing support in general day to day duties.
We are looking to recruit an Administrator within our team to assist with processing receipts of premiums, claims payments, issuing insurance documents and supporting our underwriter with reporting and data processing, as well as day to day administrative tasks. An ideal job for a school leaver or someone looking to get into an office environment, full training will be given. Our aim is to ensure that overall customer experience is excellent. Full training and support will be provided.
This role has a great opportunity to progress within our growing business.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as an Administrator
* Processing client receipts – cheques, BACS, and DDs.
* Processing claims payments.
* Dealing with basic incoming client payment queries by phone and e-mail.
* Processing of direct debits and collections.
* Approving orders based on a set checklist.
* Compiling and co-ordinating data for reporting requirements – data processing.
* Issuing insurance documents.
* Dealing with incoming post.
* Assist within the teams where necessary.
What you Bring to the Team
* A can-do attitude, and a willingness to learn.
* Excellent administration and customer service skills.
* A team player with a strong work ethic.
* Good communicator.
* A flexible approach to work well within a team
* Day off on your Birthday
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
* Company incentives, access to discount schemes
* Company Events, Dinners, and Trips
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award-winning place to work. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude and the ability to prioritise workload and work on their own initiative. The management team work closely together to build a strong team ethos and maximise the client experience with our business objectives at heart. So, if you are ambitious, focused and have a passion, we want to hear from you.