Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Job Salary: £22,500 - £23,000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a new challenge or an opportunity to progress in your career?
We are working alongside a vibrant company who are part of a Global Group that has a multimillion-pound turnover year on year that keeps growing.
They have been running for over 80 years with incredible growth plans for the next 5 years. They have achieved 20% growth in the last 3 years and have won many awards such as ‘the best company to work for award 2021’ and the ‘Feefo Platinum trusted service award 2023’.
We have an exciting opportunity to join as a PA/Sales Administrator to support the Director of the business and the wider Sales team.
As an integral part of the Croner Sales team, this role offers an exciting and varied opportunity in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will embed in Croner as a trusted, reliable point of contact for key stakeholders as well as internal and field-based sales.
* To devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
* To assist with incoming calls when the Sales Director is unavailable.
* To produce documentation relating to project work, where required.
* To arrange travel and accommodation where required.
* To deal with incoming email and post, occasionally corresponding on behalf of the recipient.
* Assisting sales teams with ad hoc our CRM System (Salesforce) reports and requests
* Lead allocation and data management/movement using our CRM System (Salesforce)
* To delegate work in the absence of the Sales Director.
* Checking and approving all sales orders within our CRM System (Salesforce)
* To organise and maintain the Sales Director’s diary and make appointments, including any print outs required for scheduled meetings and preparation of meeting agendas where required.
* Assisting with sales staff with order processing using our CRM System (Salesforce)
* To assist the Sales Director in ensuring that work assigned by them to other individuals or departments is completed, i.e., follow up on delegated work in order to meet deadlines.
* To assist the Sales Director and Management Team with any internal reporting, e.g., the preparation of reports for the Board Meetings, MLI Meeting etc.
* To assist the Sales Director with administrative work for departmental/business communications.
* Supporting the Sales Director with HR issues, which will consist of minute taking, drafting letters etc.
* To co-ordinate monthly payroll across departments ensuring that group deadlines are met.
* To manage the preparation and co-ordination of Quarterly Sales Conferences.
What you bring to the team
* Ability to think outside the box and work on your own initiative.
* All written correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information.
* High level of confidentiality, integrity and reliability.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Work and internet explorer.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely; and
* Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
Why join our team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we are looking for someone who has a positive and can do attitude.
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Free Parking
* Free Breakfast Mondays
* Daily, weekly, and monthly incentives
* Profit Share Scheme
* Day off on your Birthday
* PerkBox Discounts
* Access to EAP
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years