Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Onboarding Account Manager
Job Salary: £18500 - £23000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you a passionate and conscientious individual with experience in Client Engagement or Account Management? Or a confident person with responsibility for managing client engagement and being the first point of contact to new clients of a business offering your support and world class service?
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years?
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational Professional Services client in their search to add an experienced Client Engagement Account Manager to their team. The Client Experience Account Manager will be responsible for delivering world class care to new and existing clients offering the right level of support and ensuring they have everything they need to make the most out of the service our Client gives.
The Client Experience Account Managers duties will include but are not limited to;
* Carry out implementation calls to welcome clients onboard with services, ensuring their registration to software platforms, book initial consultations with relevant service areas, and ensure a smooth transition into the advisory team.
* Ensure all onboarding processes and procedures are followed and adhered to.
* To understand all client databases and systems to adequately access the client and service information.
* Maintenance of client profile including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
* Rescheduling of cancelled appointment and management of Client task lists.
* To receive client and consultant telephone & email enquiries and resolve in line with internal SLAs.
* To liaise with the Business Development Manager regarding clarification of the clients contracted service provision.
* Provide feedback to line managers to help improve processes and promote best practice.
In order to be considered for the role, you must be;
* Confident and articulate on the phone.
* Customer service skills are essential with a particular focus on rapport building and relationship management.
* Impeccable communication and time management skills.
* Ability to prioritise effectively and a have a high attention to detail.
* Experience working in a fast paced, target driven environment would be highly advantageous.
* Ability to communicate with clients and internal stakeholders throughout the business confidently with exceptional telephone manner.