Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Lara Salmons
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Onboarding Account Manager
Job Salary: £21000 - £23000 Per Annum
To deliver world class care to exceed our clients expectations and provide support to our ever-growing client base across Great Britain.
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our account management team. As the first point of contact to our new clients you offer the right level of support to ensure they have everything they need to make the most of our world class service.
* Provide an excellent customer service to new and existing Peninsula clients
* Carry out implementation calls to welcome client onboard with our services, ensure registration to software platforms, book initial consultations with relevant service areas and ensure a smooth transition into our advisory team.
* Ensure that all onboarding processes and procedures are followed and adhered to.
* To understand all client databases and systems to adequately access the client and service information.
* Maintenance of client profile including additional sites, change in employee information and undertaking investigations where appropriate.
* Rescheduling of cancelled appointments
* Management of client task lists
* To receive client and consultant telephone & email enquiries and resolve in line with internal SLAs. To liaise with the Business Development Manager regarding clarification of the clients contracted service provision.
* Provide feedback to line managers to help improve processes and promote best practice.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Job Goals and Metrics
* Average of 30 actions per day
* Average quality scores of 3.45+
* SLA Management of 99%+
* Minimum of 1 Positive review per month
* Minimum talk time of 1.5 hours
* All client telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the departmental standards.
* All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required standards.
What you Bring to the Team
* A “can-do” attitude
* Customer service skills are essential with a particular focus on rapport building and relationship management.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with clients and internal stakeholders throughout the business.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.