Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Overnight HR Advisor
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Are you a HR professional with strong employment law knowledge? Or responsibility for managing employee relations in the work place. Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation who have won awards as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ for 3 consecutive years? Would you like to benefit from CIPD accredited training?
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-wining, multinational HR & Employment Law services client who provide 24 hour advice to their wide portfolio of clients, as they search for an experienced HR Advisor to join their overnight team. The HR Advisor will be responsible for providing reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice over the phone and via email to clients on all matters of HR from general to complex queries.
The HR Advisor will also be responsible for:
* To support all clients with quality advice in a productive manner to provide an efficient solution based advice, either through email or call depending on client preference. This will be predominately call advice across the hours of 7pm – 7am.
* Receiving a variety of calls from clients with HR issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances, disciplinaries etc.
* Providing clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice/ solutions provided.
* Using your expert HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client.
* To review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their applicable internal terms and conditions into account in each case.
* Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement (SLA)
In order to be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have the following:
* Good employment law knowledge
* CIPD qualification or equivalent experience in the work place
* Previous experience of working in a KPI/target driven environment would be highly desirable and or a phone based environment
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising your work load accordingly
* An organised self-starter
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving performance driven environment during the overnight shift of 7pm – 7am.
* Excellent communication skills.
* 23 hours per week pro rata (Working Fridays and Saturdays 7pm – 7am)
* Alternatively; 37.5 hours per week (Working Fridays and Saturdays 7pm – 7am, plus one other 7pm – 7am shift on another night of the week as required, the day of this third shift would be subject to change)