Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Bethany Green
Job Location: West-yorkshire
Job Title: Overnight HR Advisor
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing one of the UK’s longest leading professional service providers for HR, Tax, Health and Safety and Reward. We are looking for experienced HR Advisors to join the Overnight team within a vibrant, award-wining, fast growing organisation, who have incredible growth plans and are part of a Global Group.
In the role, the successful candidate will give professional HR and Employment Law advice and excellent service to clients across Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Teamwork is important to ensure the advice provided to clients, via telephone and email, is legally compliant and meets the specific needs of the clients’ business. In some cases, it may be required to highlight options that are non-compliant and therefore ensure the client is fully aware of the risks of their options.
* The successful candidate will be join the overnight team and can be based remotely.
* Working hours are 7.45pm – 8am.
* Shift Days; Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
The Overnight HR Advisor will also be responsible for:
* Meet personal and departmental KPI’s
* Support clients with legally compliant advice and a personal touch
* Put the client first by responding within contractual SLA’s
* Guide clients with all employment law/HR enquiries received.
* Provide options. Be revolutionary with your ideas!
* Take ownership and responsibility of cases to resolution
* Building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction
* Record your advice accurately against the appropriate cases on the relevant databases
* Support with advice on documentation and information implementation
* Support clients in drafting ‘ad-hoc’ letters where appropriate
* Advise in line with the client’s documentation taking into consideration their terms and conditions
* Deliver Super Service at all times
* Refer appropriate products and services. Be a referral champion for your clients.
* Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team.
What you can bring to their team:
* Proactive and creative problem solver
* A willingness to learn and the ability to communicate effectively within the team
* Ability to remain professional in a fast-paced environment
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
* Practical experience.
* Always maintain a professional and responsible attitude.
* Broad knowledge of employment law, HRM and ACAS best practice
* An enthusiasm for generating new business referrals
* Ability to learn, research and interpret law quickly and effectively.
* Ability to prioritise and work unsupervised as required.
* Ability to work to precise KPI and SLA deadlines.
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* MS Office knowledge and experience.