Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: PA and Team Coordinator
Job Salary: £24000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Peninsula Business Services is the leading UK’s Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, providing an integral service to our 28,000 Client’s daily business operations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become a member of the ICT team working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with new challenges every day. Based in our Manchester Head Office. It is an exciting time to join the business as we rationalise our current infrastructure and embark on our journey to Cloud based services. You will work collaboratively with the wider IT team to support existing services and deliver new. The role will deliver a mix of administration, business analysis support and project support.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, adaptable, and hardworking person. You must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail to ensure work is produced to a high standard
The key objectives of your role are:
* Project support including updating roadmaps and monthly reports.
* Assist with requirements gathering sessions for existing projects and new services. Work closely with IT Managers and stakeholders to support the on-going communication and presentation of requirements to stakeholders and delivery team.
* Review proposed technical solutions to ensure that all requirements have been met and any risks are identified.
* Assist the IT managers with required tasks as and when required.
* Assist with the ongoing management of licences and support contracts ensuring that expiring licences / support contracts are reviewed, and any necessary quotes are requested in a timely manner
* To produce the monthly ICT payroll memo.
* To organise and maintain diaries and make appointments, including any print outs required for scheduled meetings and preparation of meeting agendas and minutes where required.
* To assist the IT team with recruitment documentation.
* To prepare staff inductions.
* To assist the Executive Assistant to Group Operations Director with administrative work where required
What you bring to the Team
* Experience of working in a project support / analyst role.
* Methodical and analytical approach.
* Ability to work on your own initiative.
* High level of confidentiality, integrity, and reliability.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Microsoft Project experience.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Driven and results orientated.
* Positive outlook and a focus on high quality delivery.
What’s on offer?
* Generous basic salary up to £25k DOE.
* The role is a permanent position with a 6-month probationary period.
* The working week is based on 37.5 hours.
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
* Profit Share Scheme.
* Breakfast provided each Monday morning & monthly drinks.
* Contributory company pension scheme.
* Childcare voucher scheme.
* Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
Utilising cutting edge software along with the latest technologies backed by huge investment and infrastructure, where else would you want to develop your career as an IT professional?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, click on the link to apply today.