Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Title: PA to Directors and Office Manager
Job Salary: £23000 - £24000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
In this role there is a requirement to provide administrative support to the Managing Director and Sales Director and to assist with the management of the building.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking PA. You will be adaptable to a variety of administrative tasks that will assist the Managing Director and Sales Director in carrying out their day to role in leading, directing and managing all business and service operations across Croner Group Limited. You must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail to ensure work is produced to a high standard.
* To devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing;
* To assist with incoming calls when the Managing Director and Sales Director are unavailable;
* To arrange travel and accommodation where required;
* To deal with incoming email and post, occasionally corresponding on behalf of the recipient;
* To delegate work in the absence of the Managing Director and Sales Director;
* To organise and maintain the Managing Director and Sales Director diary and make appointments, including any print outs required for scheduled meetings and preparation of meeting agendas where required;
* To assist the Managing Director and Sales Director in ensuring that work assigned by them to other individuals or departments is completed, i.e. follow up on delegated work in order to meet deadlines.
* To assist the Managing Director and Sales Director and Management Team with any internal reporting, e.g. the preparation of reports for the Board Meetings, MLI Meeting etc;
* To assist the Managing Director and Sales Director with administrative work for departmental/business communications;
* Supporting the Managing Director and Sales Director with HR issues, which will consist of minute taking, drafting letters etc;
* To produce documentation relating to project work, where required;
* To co-ordinate monthly payroll across departments ensuring that group deadlines are met;
* To manage the preparation and co-ordination of Quarterly Sales Conferences;
* To manage the employee bonus schemes including Bupa and Perkbox;
* Managing the office facilities by completing a weekly floor walk reporting any issues to the facilities team;
* Being the point of contact for the cleaners and engineers, assisting with their tasks and reporting any issues to the management of both companies;
* Sourcing new contractors and assisting the building manager with managing the current contractors.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
What you bring to the team
* Ability to think outside the box and work on your own initiative;
* All written correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information;
* High level of confidentiality, integrity and reliability;
* Excellent attention to detail;
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
* Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Work and internet explorer;
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
* Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely; and
* Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
Why join our team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we are looking for someone who has a positive and can do attitude.