Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Annabel Arnold
Job Location: London
Job Title: Part -Time Credit Controller
Job Salary: £12 - £14 Per Hour
Temp to Perm
Part-Time working, 22.5 hours per week
The Portfolio Group are collaborating with a long-established organisation based in Purley, eager to find an enthusiastic credit controller who wants to utilise their communication and credit control skills and experience. The company are active in multiple countries and are rapidly growing.
The successful candidate will start their journey as a temporary credit controller as they are welcomed into the company. The possibilities are endless as not only is the role flexible, but employees in this company also stay for the long run which shows through their low turnover. This worldwide organisation has strong values and a set vision which they are flying towards with a history to prove it. If a fresh start in a role filled with opportunity and security sounds ideal, then this could be the role for you!
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the Credit Controller will be part of a fast-paced credit control team and will support in resolving any customer and internal queries.
This position is highly likely to go perm for the right candidate.
* Reconciling and posting the daily bank statement- Sterling, Euro and USD accounts.
* Posting Payments from various payment methods such as cheques or Credit Cards.
* Preparing reports and Journals close to month-end.
* Daily Reconciliation on Payments made online.
* Answering daily queries externally and internally.
* Printing off remittance advice and ensuring the correct amount details are on the remittance advice.
* Payment transfers on accounts.
* Correctly allocating cash to invoices.
* Processing monthly Direct Debit charges for Cellar Plan customers.
* 50% Communication, 50% Credit Control.