Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Adam McCartney
Job Location: Cumbria
Job Title: Part-Time Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £10.50 - £12.50 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Following recent growth, our client is recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator with experience within payroll bureau to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis although this is not a guarantee
You will be responsible for the start to finish processing of client payroll. Clients range from 1 – 20, with up to 20 employees on each payroll.
This is a part-time vacancy and days/hours worked are flexible.
* Client payroll experience desirable, however extensive in-house experience will be considered
* Up to date knowledge of current legislation
* Good experience with manual calculations
* Ability to work autonomously
* Good systems skills including strong Excel experience
Suitable candidates will also be either immediately available or on a 1 week notice period.
If this role sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.