Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: London
Job Title: Part Time Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is looking for a payroll administrator to work within their Chartered accountancy on a hybrid basis.
You will be responsible for supporting the Payroll Team in processing a your own portfolio of clients in a timely and accurate manner.
If you’re looking for a company that wants to help further your career, offers progression and is a fun inspiring work place. This is the opportunity for you.
Key Purpose of the Job
To process all aspects of payroll from start to finish including the payment of statutory allowances, the accurate payment of salaries for a range of clients, administering auto enrolment and maintaining positive client relationships.
* Processing & administration of monthly & weekly payrolls, including management reporting & statutory filings including FPS, EPS, P45, Starter Declarations and End of Year Declarations and P60’s
* Ensuring all statutory reporting is completed to the highest standards within legislated guidance and deadlines
* Completion of the month and year end payroll processes
* Liaison with client contacts to answer queries and ensure payroll is processed accurately
* Any ad hoc projects as requested by the Senior Payroll Manager
* Competent payroll administrator with experience of multiple payroll processing
* Able to record keep and report accurately and in a timely manner
* Completion or part-completion of the CIPP or AAT professional qualifications would be advantageous
* Strong computer literacy in relevant software packages – Payroll software, Word and Excel (intermediate)
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to cope with pressure and maintain a calm manner at all times
* Experience of clients payroll process from start to finish
Fantastic benefits, pensions and discounts!