Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT Services
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Part Time Payroll Assistant
Job Salary: £27000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing and global technology company that are looking to bring permanent support to their payroll department.
The role is part-time for 20 hours per week with flexible time arrangements. Longer hours would be required around payroll deadlines and fewer hours outside the deadlines.
* Process monthly salary changes, starters, leavers, variable payments and applicable deductions etc. per local country requirements.
* Investigate, reconcile and correct payroll data issues, discrepancies and errors. This includes reconciling various payroll control accounts in the general ledger.
* Collect, analyse, verify and enter employee payroll data into the payroll systems, currently ADP Freedom, and any systems used by external payroll providers.
* Produce numerous payroll reports, checking their accuracy and completeness, which may require analysis work.
* Ensure that the production of the payrolls, approvals, outputs and storage comply with the company internal control regulations as stipulated (Sarbannes Oxley, or SOX)
* Enter employment payments into the bank system
* Assist in the submission of payroll taxes to the local country administration for payment as required.
* Collect, compile and review data for year-end processing (as regulated and with the necessary reporting required in each country).
* Work with and support the Finance team or other staff as required.