Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: London
Job Title: Part - Time Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £30400 - £32075 Per Annum
On-site 5 days a week
We are recruiting for a local business who are seeking a Part-time Payroll Officer. This role will be processing and overseeing the payroll processing from end to end.
* To oversee and administer the day to day payroll activity.
* To liaise with the payroll bureau and in-house finance team regarding payroll related issues.
* To calculate variable payroll data from relevant worksheets, timesheets, etc., in accordance with procedures and as required by the relevant legislation, guidelines and audit requirements.
* To process and input variable data into relevant systems in accordance with statutory and contractual obligations and to pre-defined timescales, to generate payments to employees, e.g. from timesheets, overtime etc.
* To coordinate payroll administration including ensuring consistency of methods and application of all payroll procedures and practices.
* To ensure that all employees receive the correct remuneration due in accordance with T
* To enter data directly to the online payroll system, checking all input and output for accuracy and maintaining staff records where necessary.
* To understand and process all statutory payments and deductions.
* deal with payroll/pension enquiries concerning payments made to employees, including liaising with relevant Local Government Pensions department / Teachers Pension external agencies.