Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Jo Ewington
Job Location: Essex
Job Title: Part-Time Temporary Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £15 - £17 Per Hour
Part-Time Temporary Payroll Administrator London £15-£17 per hour
* My client are currently looking for a Part-Time Payroll administrator for approximately 2 days a week.
* Solely responsible for processing multi-sited payrolls from start to finish with multiple pay frequencies.
* Working knowledge of Tax and NI payments and deductions.
* Dealing with SMP, SSP, Court Orders etc.
* Full start to finish in payroll administration including manual calculations experience as and when necessary..
* Excellent communication skills as you will be the point of contact for dealing with payroll queries.
* Responsible for dealing with general administration for the company benefits package.
* Knowledge of Sage payroll system essential for this role.
* Working knowledge of furlough payments would be desirable for this role
* Excellent excel skills including v-lookups and pivot tables essential for this vacancy.
* You need to be an excellent team player who can work within a busy deadline environment.
* This role is to start asap.
* This is an on -going temporary assignment to start asap. Please contact Jo Ewington at Portfolio Payroll on 02072 47 2882 or email email@example.com