Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Security
Contact Name: Anton Blades
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Pay & Reward Consultant
Job Salary: £50000 - £60000 Per Annum
Kent or Remote Working
* Administer all employee benefit programs including enrolments and terminations.
* Develop and oversee employee communications to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefit plans and enrolment provisions.
* Plan and administer benefit renewal, including revision and distribution of comms, arranging for on-site representation by providers, processing changes within deadlines.
* Engage with potential benefit providers over time.
* Maintains complete electronic employee personnel files, records and other documentation for employees, including processing new employees, forms for employment status changes and maintaining timely and accurate files. Coordinates pre-employment paperwork and processes.
* To ensure our payroll provider has all the data needed to process the payrolls accurately and on time.
* Providing daily support to the Payroll & Benefits Administrators, dealing with more complex employee queries.
* Ensure payroll department data is maintained.
* Support on P11Ds (checking and reconciliations).
* Keep up to date with local legislative changes.
* Implement and maintain payroll best practices to improve efficiency and consult with People Team to improve payroll and HRIS processes.
* First point of contact for People Team enquiries on data processing
* To liaise with People Team to log and resolve queries with the HR Advisor support team
* Support data integrity by running audits and liaising with People Team for corrections
* Recommend business process improvements having an HRIS component
* Liaise with People Team on HRIS functionality
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience should include knowledge of basic human resources processes and terminology, payroll & benefits procedures including compliance, administration (e.g., Eligibility rules and enrolment, p11d), and problem resolution.
* Experience of multiple cycles of benefits renewal administration.
* Strong excel skills.
* Good knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including payroll, time & attendance and HRIS; experience with CIPHR is a plus.
* Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
* Payroll and benefits implementation experience is a plus.