Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £30000 - £34000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are currently seeking 2x Payroll Administrators to join our client, a reputable charity based in North London. We are looking for the right individuals to be part of an exciting journey that will be mutually rewarding.
Payroll Administrator key Responsibilities and Duties include:
* To carry out all aspects of the role in a satisfactory manner and within the guidance of the Organisations Ambitions, Values and Strategic Aims.
* Work with Operational Delivery and Human Resources to accurately onboard new employees to the payroll system EMS
* Work with Operational Delivery and Human Resources to process changes to terms and conditions and leavers.
* Process monthly changes from Human Resources accurately and in a timely manner.
* Prepare the Statutory Returns for review and submission by the Payroll Manager.
* Process Pension deductions accurately and in a timely manner.
* Resolve payroll queries in a timely manner.
* Support the Payroll Manager and Operational Delivery to check the accuracy and completion of timesheets.
* Assist with internal and external audits providing information on request.
Senior Payroll Specialist Person Specification/ Experience:
* Actively studying to become an accredited member of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
* At least 3 years’ relevant experience at Payroll Administrator level in an organisation with a payroll of 1,000 plus employees