Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Rhiannon Bodman
Job Location: Scotland
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £18000 - £22000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client, a rapidly expanding Chartered Accountancy firm with a diverse and wide ranging client base, are seeking a new team member for their payroll department. You would have sole responsibility for the processing of 200 client payrolls on a multi frequency basis. This is an exciting opportunity within a company that is due to acquire new clients regularly and will eventually be expanding the payroll team further.
* Process payroll for various clients on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis and submission of RTI and sending payslips to clients on a timely basis.
* Ensure accurate calculation of PAYE, NI, SSP and SMP and other deductions were required.
* Dealing with any ad-hoc payroll related queries from clients.
* Carry out auto-enrolment procedures for any clients where necessary.
* Build positive relationships with clients and help other team members with payroll related queries.
* Any other payroll related tasks which may be required.
* Must have experience of running a payroll and auto-enrolment for at least minimum 1-2 years.
* Be able to work without supervision, within tight deadlines and prioritise workload.
* Proactive, reliability and punctuality is key in this role with excellent attention to detail
* Up to date knowledge of all payroll legislation including SSP, SMP, Tax, NI, RTI auto enrolment
* Ability to work with accuracy within deadlines
* Good communications skills, both orally and in writing
* Commitment to personal and professional development