Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: Scotland
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £15 - £20 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Office Based Role
Rapidly expanding CA firm with a diverse and wide ranging client base have a new position to fill.
Payroll Administrator role to join a busy Chartered accountancy practice with sole responsibility of running payroll for a portfolio of around 200 clients.
– Process payroll for various clients on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis and submission of RTI and sending payslips to clients on a timely basis.
– Ensure accurate calculation of PAYE, NI, SSP and SMP and other deductions were required.
– Dealing with any ad-hoc payroll related queries from clients.
– Carry out auto-enrolment procedures for any clients where necessary.
– Build positive relationships with clients and help other team members with payroll related queries.
– Any other payroll related tasks which may be required.
Essential skills and Experience
– Must have experience of running a payroll and auto-enrolment for at least minimum 1-2 years.
– Must have working knowledge and experience of payroll packages such as Sage, Payroll Manager or Brightpay.
– Be able to work without supervision, within tight deadlines and prioritise workload.
– Proactive, reliability and punctuality is key in this role with excellent attention to detail.
Expected start date: 19/10/2020
Job Type: Full-time