Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £26000 - £32000 Per Annum
Our client is currently looking to recruit a payroll specialist report to the payroll manager and assist with any delegated processes assigned by the deputy payroll manager. Cover and assist the Deputy Payroll manager and payroll assistants in their day to day payroll duties.
* Work closely with the deputy payroll manager and business ensuring all staff and operatives are paid accurately and on time.
* Liaising with Ops Managers and supervisors in relation to all payroll processes,
* Work with the Payroll Assistants to input payroll totalling circa 950 employees, covering for any absence, holiday, sickness etc., and assist during busy periods to ensure the payrolls are processed on time.
* Managing along with the Payroll Assistants the payroll/benefits inbox and ensuring all emails are replied to in a timely manner and to the agreed SLAs.
* Liaising closely with HR Admin on all relevant activities leading up to the payroll processing
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Educated to A ‘level maths standard and hold the CIPP Practitioner Certificate in Payroll Administration or equivalent
* Experience of working in a high-volume payroll team
* Ability to manually calculate payroll calculations
* Able to meet deadlines
* Knowledge of tax, NI pension and benefits