Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £28000 - £30000 Per Annum
We are currently seeking a payroll administrator reporting to the Payroll Manager this role will provide Payroll administrative support to the staff and the Human Resources team in delivering an effective HR and Payroll service to several clients.
* Act as first point of contact for Payroll and benefit enquiries, dealing with routine queries.
* Deal with all aspects of payroll from start to finish recording all changes. Inputting new starter details, leavers, contractual changes, benefit changes, overtime, etc onto the APD Freedom System, including processing of P45’s, P46’s, SMP, SPP, answering tax queries and following months and year end procedures.
* Collating and processing of P11d taxable benefits item in line with the HMRC guidelines.
* Reconciling monthly pension contributions from the payroll report and paying over pension payments through our on-line account.
* Answering payroll queries both internally and for external clients.
* Any other duties as required by the Payroll Manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Knowledge of payroll processes and statutory regulations
* Good IT Skills – particularly Microsoft Excel
* Must be highly numerate
* Must have strong organisation skills and must have the ability to prioritise and multi-task
* Must have a keen eye for detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential information