Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £23000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Currently seeking a fulltime payroll assistants to cover a 12 to process a fast-paced, monthly and weekly payroll. Working with a large team, using Oracle PeopleSoft, processing the payroll for more than 23,000 employees across Great Britain and Europe.
The payroll administrator will be responsible for:
* Processing of in-house payrolls
* Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner.
* Ensure that leaver’s audits are processed daily.
* Ensuring that new starter’s audits are processed daily.
* Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
* Support in the completion of requests for information from Government/Statutory bodies as they arise.
* Supporting Pension administration & submissions – Nest/Aviva.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality.
* Proactive nature and ability to work on own initiative but recognises the objectives of the whole team.
* Personable and approachable nature.
* Ability to adapt to change.
* Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Confident using Microsoft Word, Excel and Email.