Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Calling on payrollers I am currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to start a long term contract immediately. The person I am looking for must have a minimum of 4 years expereince working in a Chartered Accoutancy or Bureau to join this ever growing organisation. If you are currently looking to start a new role right away and the below is something you have experience in, please contact me. Paying up to 30K.
* To ensure an accurate and customer-focused payroll service is provided at all times.
* To ensure customers both receive and adhere to the level of service as described within their Service Level Agreement (SLA.)
* To develop a strong working relationship with the customer to ensure a long-term partnership.
* To assist the Payroll Manager in all aspects of providing payroll services to customers.
* Ensure payroll input is received in the correct format to agreed deadlines
* Prioritise own work allocation to meet customer SLA’s/deadlines
* Ensure all input is accurately entered/imported.
* Data validation and the sanity checking of the data received.
* Calculate payments manually when required
* Produce 1st Edit payrolls to processing schedules
* Resolve all issues from 1st Edit and make corrective actions prior to final output.
* Produce final payroll output according to customer processing schedule.
* Action all payroll related tasks as requested
* Process supplementary runs as required.