Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: West-yorkshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £20000 - £24000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
My client is a well-established Accountancy firm. Based in a friendly and supportive team you will be working on a portfolio of 300 clients. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis
Reporting directly to Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly payroll.
* Full end to end payroll for 300 clients
* Liaising with the firm’s clients
* Handling all pay queries
* Importing timesheet data to the payroll system
* Setting up new starts and processing leavers
* Inputting working hours and deductions to system
* Effectively resolving queries relating to pay
* Pensions advice and processing
* Other ad hoc duties as required
* Payroll admin with 2 years plus experience.
* Previous experience processing client payroll at a high volume ideally working within a bureau environment.
* Need to be up to date on legislation and pensions knowledge preferable.
* Strong team player.
* Good knowledge of payroll legislation
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Good systems skills including MS Excel, Sage
* Full time 9-5, 35 hours a week
* Family run business
* Friendly working environment
* 28 days hol inc bank
* Easter tues and xmas eve off.
* Gym scheme.
* Aviva pension.
* Opt in healthcare