Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: Northamptonshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Manually entering payroll information into the ADP Global View payroll system.
· Entering payroll information using the appropriate SSL loading feature within the ADP Global View
· Updating employee payroll records to include P45, new starter declarations, Tax & NIC data and any
relevant employee changes into the payroll system.
· Maintaining employee master data as and when required.
· Maintaining employee absence records and entitlements and ensuring that accurate calculations are
made for statutory payments.
· The input of temporary and permanent payment data into the payroll system. This will include the
processing of COT3 and settlement payments.
· Responsible for the input and maintenance of court orders, union memberships and student loans and
other creditors, ensuring that all data and payments are accurate and up to date and made in the
· Ensuring that all payroll data and reports including the observation report are routinely and proactively
checked and errors corrected in a timely manner.
· The calculation, communication and processing of same day (TT) payments.
· The resolution of any pay related queries received over the phone and through the query ticketing
· Ensuring all queries are managed through the ticketing system SNOW and that customer expectation is
· Prioritising the resolution of the queries assigned, ensuring that high priority tickets are actioned in the
appropriate timeframe whilst ensuring all tickets are dealt with in a timely manner.
· Ensure any queries raised directly from an employee are redirected back through the site.
· Answering any generic site questions about wages, deductions, attendance, or time records.
· Providing support to individual sites on all aspects of payroll.
· To manually calculate employee take-home pay on request.
· To identify, investigate, and resolve any historical discrepancies in payments and payroll records.