Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Berkshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £28000 - £36000 Per Annum
The Payroll Administrator will analyse, prepare and process payroll across multiple clients. Ensuring compliance with local tax and payroll laws whilst preparing the monthly payrolls and year-end tax reports.
* Process multiple payroll on a consistent and compliant basis from start to end for a range of clients.
* Processes payroll changes and updates including, but not limited to: hours works, additional earnings, tax deductions, holidays, employee benefits, new hire details, salary updates and termination data.
* Process annual P11D and PSA data for UK submissions and administer necessary HK. SG and FR reports for year-end tax reporting.
* At least 2-4 years of relevant work experience in processing payroll in UK.
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be detail-oriented, results-driven, and patient.
* Excellent customer service orientation.
An environment that prides itself on having a collaborative and employee focused vision while still concentrating whole heartedly on the client’s success. Committed to continuously developing employees to maintain top-of-the-line skill sets. Offer a small organization feel, with big company aspirations.