Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Samantha Peers
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £10 - £12 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
My client is a well-established outsourcing business. Based in a friendly and supportive team in Salford you will be working on a portfolio of clients. Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly payroll on behalf of the company’s clients.
Responsibilities and requirements:
* Looking for 1 years’ experience minimum.
* Must have Sage 50 experience.
* Must have very strong Excel as some manual processing.
* Responsible for all aspects from start to finish.
* Knowledge of running a full end to end payroll.
* Knowledge of HMRC processes for payroll and all PAYE.
* Pension administration.
* Bureau experience not essential – high volume/multiple payrolls suffice.
Desirable skills and attributes:
* Previous payroll experience.
* A keen eye for detail.
* Strong initiative.
* Enjoy working within a team.
* Excellent Excel.
* Must have exceptional payroll knowledge answering queries.