Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Fiona O'Neill
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £21000 - £23000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Due to business growth our client is looking for a new member of staff for their payroll team. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have strong customer service skills, then we could have a great opportunity for you.
* Develop positive working relationships with the clients with the aim of continuously improving service delivery.
* Collection and collation of authorised data from the client relating to payroll processing.
* Calculation and processing of all statutory information relating to client’s members of staff with the assistance of the Payroll Manager and other team members.
* Input of payroll data to pay clients via electronic upload and manual input with the assistance of the Payroll Manager and other team members.
* Produce Payroll reports.
* Investigate any queries resulting from the validation reports produced from each payroll with the assistance of the Payroll Manager and other team members and take appropriate action with agreed time scales.
* Ensure that errors are minimised.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* At least 2 years payroll experience ideally from a high volume inhouse, client or bureau background.
* Good customer service skills.