Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Amber Howard
Job Location: Wales
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £24000 - £29000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
I’m currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for a well established Bureau based in Newport!
Please see the key duties;
* Processing weekly and monthly payroll, including RTI submissions to HMRC through the bespoke payroll system (full training given on payroll system)
* Using spreadsheets and formulae to collate weekly payroll information and import into the payroll system.
* Processing SMP, SSP, pension and other deductions
* Calculate and process CIS deductions via our software
* Setting up starters and leavers and process necessary returns
* Process year-end returns
* Liaise with clients and HMRC to resolve all payroll queries
* Ensuring compliance with our auto-enrolment duties with Smart pensions
* Reporting to the Directors
Monday to Friday – 9 – 5.30
The right candidate will have good payroll experience and be very methodical with clear communication!